ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Family extended eea visa for a nephew who has residence in Italy

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sannahj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK Family extended eea visa for a nephew who has residence in Italy

Post by Sannahj » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:34 am

I would like to ask is there any chance of my cousin getting a visa.

My cousin nationality is pakistani but he lives in Italy for over 10 years. His uncle came from Italy to the uk 5 years ago. The uncle holds Italian passport. My cousin is in the uk as a visitor and can he apply for the visa. He has no evidence he is dependant on the uncle he just only has a water bill on his name in the UK at the uncles house address. When he was applying for visit visa he did not mention the uncle and the uncle did not sponsor him. Someone else sponsored him and on the letter said he will stay at another address which is not his uncles.

He has a wife which he wants to apply for her visa after he gets his biometric card.

On the application he has not mentioned he is married

Is this possible ???

Desi Boy
United Kingdom

Re: UK Family extended eea visa for a nephew who has residence in Italy

Post by Desi Boy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:25 am

No is impossible mate

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UK Family extended eea visa for a nephew who has residence in Italy

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Hello,

It's a very bad idea to misrepresent things when applying for anything in the UK. Because when/if further applications are lodged, they compare previous statements and any false representation will come to light.

Here he presented himself as non-married and also hid the fact that he has family in the UK.

Beyond that, it's not possible for an EEA national to sponsor extended relatives that are not dependent. So his uncle cannot sponsor him.