ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M while set LR is pending

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sun007
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Documents

Post by sun007 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Hi

Many thanks for your earlier responses.

I am applying SET LR and in parallel I have to apply my wife as depenedent(FLR M)
Could you please list down entire list of document for FLR M?

I know following docs to be attached..
1. passport (all including previous)
1.2. current visa (brp)
1.3. spouse income(my income) - payslips
1.4. english language (either A1 or A2)
1.5. spouse passport(all including expired)
1.6. spouse current visa(brp)

Do we need letter from employer? only Payslips are not enough?
We dont have house agreement with my wife name? It is with my name, is that okay?
I have heard some noc letter? what is that, please let me know.
My wife is going to take A2 english test(instead A1), Any problem attaching A2 certificate instead of A1? (I think this can be used for extension as well after 2.5 years )
Any other documents, we dont have property inspection doc

Could you please list down ALL documents?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Documents

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:15 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 pm

1. Do we need letter from employer? only Payslips are not enough?
2. We dont have house agreement with my wife name? It is with my name, is that okay?
3. I have heard some noc letter? what is that, please let me know.
4. My wife is going to take A2 english test(instead A1), Any problem attaching A2 certificate instead of A1? (I think this can be used for extension as well after 2.5 years )
5. Any other documents, we dont have property inspection ddoc
1. Employer letter is mandatory along with payslips & bank statements.

2. You need noc letter from landlord

3. No objection letter where landlord gives the permission to reside to a person not listed on tenancy agreement.

4. Yes. Even she can do B1 test which can be reusable until the ILR (if the current rules remain unchanged).

5. That is only required where you are sharing with unrelated adults.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sun007
United Kingdom

FLR M while set LR is pending

Post by sun007 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:37 pm

I am not sure this is right forum. Very quick, I am applying set LR and in parallel (before I am getting ILR) I am applying for my wife FLR M (since her visa is expiring). So in her FLRM appln , how do we connect my LR with this FLRM. Do we need to make a saperate covering letter by mentioning the SET LR? and What to mention?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M while set LR is pending

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 pm

sun007 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:37 pm
I am not sure this is right forum. Very quick, I am applying set LR and in parallel (before I am getting ILR) I am applying for my wife FLR M (since her visa is expiring). So in her FLRM appln , how do we connect my LR with this FLRM. Do we need to make a saperate covering letter by mentioning the SET LR? and What to mention?
Please do NOT tag your queries onto other members topics. Post split and merged with your existing FLR M topic.

Add a cover letter with your set LR reference number.

If your ilr fails, flr m will also fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm

@CR001, Thank you so much. Sorry for querying to others topic. Please bear with me since I am new joiner to the group.

However, thank you so much.

:)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Can you please desist form tagging your questions onto other members topics!!!

Any such posts will continue being removed and if it persists, your access to the forum might be restricted or terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 pm

@CR001,

Please guide me how to post a query? My queires are deleting or I dont have option to create new query

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Continue your set LR queries in your existing topic you already have, link below!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/long-residen ... l#p1947949
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:41 pm

I have posted by choosing correct subject and but my quries are deleting..for eg:-
indefinite-leave-to-remain/long-residen ... l#p1947949

I need to get a help on posting queries. I dont have option to create new query

I am doing the follwoing steps

1. Searching right forum/subject
2. Then I am clicking on 'post reply' and asking my question since I dont have any other option to ask question

Please help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:45 pm

You posted your most recent question in another members topic and not your own topic. You cannot just post in any set LR topic you find.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:16 pm

I dont know how to post, I have been asking to Admin and I have detailed what I do.

Please help me with steps,

for eg:- I have to ask below query.. what steps I have to follow.

I am filling set LR form.

Question: I came to UK in 2010, but before I am coming to UK I have married in 2009(outside of UK). So what is the answer to middle of below three question. Is it marriage date (in 2009) which happened outside of UK?
I am confused since two other questions(1st and 3rd) is about UK

1. Do you and your partner currently live together? My answer : Yes
2. When did you start living together? My answer.....?
3. Do you and your partner intend to continue living Yes
together in the UK? My answer : Yes

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:12 am

sun007 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:16 pm
I dont know how to post, I have been asking to Admin and I have detailed what I do.

Please help me with steps,

for eg:- I have to ask below query.. what steps I have to follow.

I am filling set LR form.

Question: I came to UK in 2010, but before I am coming to UK I have married in 2009(outside of UK). So what is the answer to middle of below three question. Is it marriage date (in 2009) which happened outside of UK?
I am confused since two other questions(1st and 3rd) is about UK

1. Do you and your partner currently live together? My answer : Yes
2. When did you start living together? My answer.....?
3. Do you and your partner intend to continue living Yes
together in the UK? My answer : Yes
Click on your ilr topic linki posted and post your ILR questions in the ILR topic and not in this FLR m topic. If you can post a reply here, I don't understand why you cannot simply do the same in your ILR existing topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 am

Thank you. I will do as you instructed in SET LR link,hope this time, my post will appear. I will also have some few question on FLR M, i will ask at this forum later.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:28 am

This is FLR M Question:

While I am filling FLRM I have below evidence asking
---------------------------------
If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the 2-year period, please provide a letter from the relative(s) and/or friend(s) confirming this.

Document to Produce:
A letter from relative(s) or friend(s) confirming I or my partner lived with them for some or all of the 2-year period
----------------------
My question is.., I am staying saperate house with my family. The above question is only "If I or Partner lived with relatives or friends", is it correct? So should I submit an evidence from relative or friends to confirm my 2 year period of staying? Should I tick and ignore producing the above document?

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am

I came to UK in 2010 and I am filling FLRM. Please help me with query.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A. I have been asked ‘When did you start living together in a relationship?” (My answer was “I have given date when I married which was before I come to UK ,ie 2009)
B. Then it asked the “Where have you lived together? “ (My answer was “I put current UK address where I am living”. I have recently shifted to new address in 2019)- Pls remember there is no option to add more than 1 address.

ASKING tick box to tick a DOCUMENT EVIDENCE : “Items of correspondence addressed to ‘MYWIFE and I’ at the same address as evidence you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together, covering the last 2 years.”

So please help me with following question
1. What is the document I can produce for above DOCUMENT EVIDENCE , should I show my last two year UK letters (2018-Nov, 2019 until 2020 Nov – two different house since we have shifted in 2019) having same address for both of us(I and wife)?
2. Is there any other document as part of this document evidence should I produce for above DOCUMENT EVIDENCE ?
3. Please let me know my answers are correct for above A?
4. Please let me know the answer for question B is correct, the reason why I did not put my address in back home (before coming to UK I have married in 2009). Because of I don’t have letters of 2009. I have marriage invitation and photos. Hence I put my UK current address. Is that okay? Please guide me.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:17 pm

If anyone explain the meaning of below 4th point of employee letter requriement
--------------------------------
A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
1. the employment;
2. the gross annual salary;
3. how long the employment has been/was held;
4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
5. the type of employment
---------------------------------------------------

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:32 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:17 pm
If anyone explain the meaning of below 4th point of employee letter requriement
--------------------------------
A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips confirming
1. the employment;
2. the gross annual salary;
3. how long the employment has been/was held;
4. the period over which the person has been paid the level of salary stated in their application; and
5. the type of employment
---------------------------------------------------
4. That means as since when you have been earning that sum of income. For example 6 months ago you were earning £18800 but now are earning £19100.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Thanks Seagul,
In this case, please see below is the letter I got from my company. Please check if this letter is enough or anything to add/delete.
-------------------------------------------------------

This is to confirm that Mr.My name (DOB: my dob) has been
working with us as a “Position in the company” (SOC code: 1234) in our organisation from 1st
Sep 2019, His position with us is fulltime and permanent.

We confirm that from this job he has been earning approximately £ 32,000 per annum.

Further to the above, we would like to confirm that Mr.My name
being an important staff in our organization, we do not expect any changes in his employment in the
foreseeable future.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:13 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:04 pm
Thanks Seagul,
In this case, please see below is the letter I got from my company. Please check if this letter is enough or anything to add/delete.

This is to confirm that Mr.My name (DOB: my dob) has been
working with us as a “Position in the company” (SOC code: 1234) in our organisation from 1st
Sep 2019, His position with us is fulltime and permanent.

We confirm that from this job he has been earning approximately £ 32,000 per annum.

Further to the above, we would like to confirm that Mr.My name
being an important staff in our organization, we do not expect any changes in his employment in the
foreseeable future.
Letter seems satisfactory.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:42 pm

So much thanks Seagul. You are simply suuperb and very helpful!!

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:24 pm

I am filling FLRM, please verify below 3 answers are correct? since I am confused on what basis they will consider my dependents FLR M while my SET LR is in process (only I need mention cover letter stating my set LR is in process, so please hold this FLRM appln?)

my wife current visa: PBS DEPENDANT LEAVE TO REMAIN (depdendent to Tier 2 G)

=============================
Please see below and let me know the answers are correct (copy past from FLR M application)
1.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
Answer: PBS DEPENDANT LEAVE TO REMAIN

2. On what basis did you apply for your current visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission?
Answer: None of the above, or I'm not sure (since there are option for british citizen, settled person, refuge..etc... Some one said that choose settled person, but I am not settled, my set LR is in process)

4. If you know it, enter your current visa, leave to enter to remain or other permission to be in the UK

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 am

sun007 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:24 pm
I am filling FLRM, please verify below 3 answers are correct? since I am confused on what basis they will consider my dependents FLR M while my SET LR is in process (only I need mention cover letter stating my set LR is in process, so please hold this FLRM appln?)

Please see below and let me know the answers are correct (copy past from FLR M application)
1.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?

2. On what basis did you apply for your current visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission?
Answer: None of the above, or I'm not sure (since there are option for british citizen, settled person, refuge..etc... Some one said that choose settled person, but I am not settled, my set LR is in process)

4. If you know it, enter your current visa, leave to enter to remain or other permission to be in the UK
FLRM is for those applicants whose partners are settled/British citizen which you aren't yet, therefore, you will need to fill this form in a perspective if you have already secured the settled status. Also, anything you can't choose/declare appropriately due to the form not allowing that, can be addressed in the covering letter.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:12 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 am
sun007 wrote:

FLRM is for those applicants whose partners are settled/British citizen which you aren't yet, therefore, you will need to fill this form in a perspective if you have already secured the settled status. Also, anything you can't choose/declare appropriately due to the form not allowing that, can be addressed in the covering letter.
Thanks Seagul as always. To get more clarity, can I choose answer to above 2nd question as 'Settled person' ? Or should I mention 'Not sure, then I can say my current Tier 2 G visa status in additional coloumn'?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:36 pm

sun007 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:12 pm
seagul wrote:
sun007 wrote:

Thanks Seagul as always. To get more clarity, can I choose answer to above 2nd question as 'Settled person' ? Or should I mention 'Not sure, then I can say my current Tier 2 G visa status in additional coloumn'?
Choose "settled person" and explain the fact in covering letter especially to hold to your dependant's applications until you acquire it.

sun007
United Kingdom

Post by sun007 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:05 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:36 pm
sun007 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:12 pm
seagul wrote:
sun007 wrote:

Choose "settled person" and explain the fact in covering letter especially to hold to your dependant's applications until you acquire it.
Sure Seagul, Expressing my gratitude to you.. You are so wonderful..