ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Post by ma_lik » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:53 am

Hello,
I have a small issue if someone can guide me.

I am Irish Citizenship holder and i want to apply Spouse/Family visa for my wife and 2 Minor kids.

I was going through the online application where it mentioned that...

" A separate online Visa/Preclearance application must be completed for each dependent intending to travel whether they hold their own passport or are included on yours. A Visa/Preclearance processing fee is payable for each individual application"

Now my question is okay i will fill in three seperate online applications One for wife and two seperate for Minos. But when i will submit the documents at VFS Global/Gerry’s in relation to the family applications, Should i make three seperate documented files or all the documents will be in one pack with the mother ? Because kids are Minor's ? I am quite confused. Any Suggestions will Help alot.

Regards

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Post by littlerr » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:56 pm

You need to ask the relevant VFS office who handles the Irish visa in your location. Each office has its own rules.

As far as I understand, a VFS office in China requires only 1 copy of document for all applicants submitting their applications together, while another office requires each person to submit a separate copy.