ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification about administrative review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mcaba002
Newly Registered
Philippines

Clarification about administrative review

Post by mcaba002 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 pm

I just a question I need verification.

If I had an overturned refusal decision before through Administrative review, do I still need to declare in every future application that I had a refusal?

In my own view, since the refusal was overturned, my history should be clear.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification about administrative review

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:41 pm

mcaba002 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 pm
I just a question I need verification.

If I had an overturned refusal decision before through Administrative review, do I still need to declare in every future application that I had a refusal?

In my own view, since the refusal was overturned, my history should be clear.
Either way should be fine such as saying no refusal or saying yes refusal but explain in additional info section that it was overturned.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mcaba002
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by mcaba002 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Thank you for clarifying things.

I initially did not bother about this since I do think the successful admin review made the initial refusal null and void but there's just a portion of me that overthink things. Lol.
My mind is now at peace.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:54 pm

mcaba002 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:46 pm
Thank you for clarifying things.

I initially did not bother about this since I do think the successful admin review made the initial refusal null and void but there's just a portion of me that overthink things. Lol.
My mind is now at peace.
Your understanding is absolutely correct but refusal do get recorded in SAR file followed by the grant of visa on its overturn.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.