ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using degree and Language Certs from NARRIC for Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samuk2021
India

Using degree and Language Certs from NARRIC for Naturalisation application

Post by samuk2021 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Dear all
I have a query regarding using the same language and degree certs issued by NAARIC Board on may 2017.
In those NARRIC certs it is mentioned that they would respond for queries only 6 months from the letter issued not beyond .. this means I could use the NARRIC certs only for 6 months and post which It is invalid?

As I am now applying my naturalization( 2020) , could I use the same certs or to request for new one ?

I acquired ILR only by submitting degree taught is English language equivalence issued by NARRIC and not by passing English test?

or is it better that I pass a new English test for my naturalization application? thanks a lot for your help

Sam

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Using degree and Language Certs from NARRIC for Naturalisation application

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:42 pm

I understand you can rely on proof of English submitted for ILR - you just check the relevant box on the AN application - no need to submit anything else or take another test.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

samuk2021
India

Re: Using degree and Language Certs from NARRIC for Naturalisation application

Post by samuk2021 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:09 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:42 pm
I understand you can rely on proof of English submitted for ILR - you just check the relevant box on the AN application - no need to submit anything else or take another test.
Many thanks for replies dear .. appreciate it