ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee Travel out of UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

glas195
United Kingdom

Refugee Travel out of UK

Post by glas195 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:55 pm

Hello.

I am wondering for how long can someone with refugee leave to remain go stay out of the UK?
I remember when I got my refugee status my lawyer mentioned that I can't stay out of the UK for a continuous period of 2-3 months within a 12 months period.

However, I just read the documents that were given to me by the HO when I got my refugee status and it says I can't stay out of the UK for more than 2 years.

I'm quite puzzled here, I cannot seem to find any reliable information anywhere. I'd appreciate some help if someone has been in a similar situation or knows more.

Thanks. xx

glas195
United Kingdom

Re: Refugee Travel out of UK

Post by glas195 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Anyone please :cry:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Refugee Travel out of UK

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:04 am

Where do you plan to go and stay for that long?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.