ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 general change of employer - indian - Naric required?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nomadicmigrator
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 general change of employer - indian - Naric required?

Post by nomadicmigrator » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:33 pm

I'm looking to change of employer on my current tier 2 general visa. I have already had one visa extension an year ago.
Does change of employer for tier 2 require producing Naric certificate? I have not done this before as my first tier 2 visa didn't have this requirement. I currently don't have such certificate and is it needed to change employer within tier 2 general?
Also in terms of documentation required for switch, is there an easy guide somewhere? Is it like a completely new application or having a valid tier 2 general BRP helps in reducing the documents and time required to process the switch?

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Tier 2 general change of employer - indian - Naric required?

Post by poper » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:04 am

Not an expert here but I have found the visa applications fairly straightforward.
Start filling in the details and you should get an idea
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

nomadicmigrator
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 general change of employer - indian - Naric required?

Post by nomadicmigrator » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Thanks!
Anyone who went through the process who can answer this?