ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) - No acknowledgement received

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coolz4242
Newly Registered
India

ILR SET(O) - No acknowledgement received

Post by coolz4242 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Hi, My wife has recently applied for ILR SET(O) via PBS dependent route and submitted all the required documents on UKVCAS portal few week ago but still has not received any acknowledgement or case ID. She will be attending bio-metric appointment next week.

If anyone has recently applied for ILR, could you please help in understanding if you we receive any acknowledgement/case id after we submit the document? Do I need to contact UKVI requesting them to confirm if they have received her application?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR SET(O) - No acknowledgement received

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Not everyone receives it. It is a system auto generated email and many times not pushed due to technical issues. It has no relevance to the decision pace either. Just ignore it and no need to contact HO or chase it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

coolz4242
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR SET(O) - No acknowledgement received

Post by coolz4242 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:35 am

Thanks CULLINAN