ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Resident 10 years lawful

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mogboy
Newly Registered
Somalia

Long Resident 10 years lawful

Post by Mogboy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi, I was searching all day the answer I’m looking for but I couldn’t find it, I would like to ask you please is it possible that Long Resident (10 Years lawful) for people who entered UK illegally (claim asylum seeker) but at the airport given temporary admission then wait decision longtime then given 3x 30 months dlr but I’m now UK since 2007 and have my third dlr. 10 years ago I had work permit even can anyone help me please
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Long Resident 10 years lawful

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:05 pm

If you had 10 years of lawful residence, then no issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mogboy
Newly Registered
Somalia

Post by Mogboy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:15 pm

I’m trying to understand what is the lawful residence?

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:30 pm

All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Mogboy wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:15 pm
I’m trying to understand what is the lawful residence?
I suggest providing your full immigration history with dates so we can advise you better
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice