ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

Extension

Post by krssubbu » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 am

Hi all,

I am on a major confusion here.

I got my initial hsmp visa in Jan 2007. My visa is due for extension in Jan 2009. I am a contractor so i can claim for expenses. but after researching and posting on this forum and discussing with the homeoffice i came to know that HSMP team only considers the amount for which has been taxed. (Total amt - expenses = Gross)

I will be 29 years during my extension and i have masters. So i need 20 k for my extension

I know the HSMP team considers 12 consecutive months out of 15 months. Which means i can show earnings 12 consecutive payslips from Oct 2008 to Jan 2009.

From Oct 2007 to Sept 2008 i will be having £19000 and an extra £1200 from my part time earnings which will make £20200.

The reason why i am considering showing payslips from Oct 2007 to Sept 2008 is because next month i will be going on holidays 2 weeks and i wil not get paid because i am a contractor and dont have paid holidays. If i have to show Jan 2008 to Dec 2009 then i have to work extra in my part time when i come back from holidays which will be very difficult.

So could you guyz advice me if it is ok to show my earnings from Oct 2007 to Sept 2008 or is it better to show from Jan 2008 to Dec 2008.

Please advice me here.
Also are paid holidays from my part time job accepted (just clarification)

Thanks