ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application quarrie

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Naturalisation application quarrie

Post by slpr200 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my online application on 26th November 2020. Uploaded my documents on 27th November 2020 with all supporting documents. Booked an appointment on 10th December 2020.
Please clarify the question below,

1) My second referee has changed her address yesterday. Do I need to change my application and sign a new Reference document?

2)I have uploaded my current passport and BRP card in the ukvcas.co.uk. I was in the UK since 2003. Do I need to upload all my visa documents?

Could you please advise me sooner?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards,
RR

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation application quarrie

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:34 pm

slpr200 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 pm
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my online application on 26th November 2020. Uploaded my documents on 27th November 2020 with all supporting documents. Booked an appointment on 10th December 2020.
Please clarify the question below,

1) My second referee has changed her address yesterday. Do I need to change my application and sign a new Reference document?
Yes - alternatively you could provide the new address in an explanatory note and upload - especially as time to your appointment is short
2)I have uploaded my current passport and BRP card in the ukvcas.co.uk. I was in the UK since 2003. Do I need to upload all my visa documents?
No, only BRP and the passport(s) covering the residency period.
Could you please advise me sooner?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards,
RR
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:50 pm

Great. Thank you very much for your kind information.

RR

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:28 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my naturalisation application on 16th November. My full employment history added in the application but I forgot to mention my part time job in the past which currently I am not doing (this job - after I got the settlement visa). Will it be problem or should I inform now?

Could you please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,
RR

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Presumably your application is loaded, submitted and you had your biometrics appointment.
I shouldn't think this would matter but for peace of mind you could send an email to this address :NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
giving your details and explaining the missing P/T employment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

yomishu
Mood:
India

Post by yomishu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 am

slpr200 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:28 pm
Hi,

I have submitted my naturalisation application on 16th November. My full employment history added in the application but I forgot to mention my part time job in the past which currently I am not doing (this job - after I got the settlement visa). Will it be problem or should I inform now?

Thank you,
RR
Hi

Have your heard anything back in regards to your naturalisation application , since i applied the same time and my time line is similar to yours

So please do let me know when you have received your approval email/Ceremony invitation

Thank you :)

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:28 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm
Presumably your application is loaded, submitted and you had your biometrics appointment.
I shouldn't think this would matter but for peace of mind you could send an email to this address :NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
giving your details and explaining the missing P/T employment.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I will send an email to HO tonight.

Regards,
RR

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:29 pm

yomishu wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 am
slpr200 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you,
RR
Hi

Have your heard anything back in regards to your naturalisation application , since i applied the same time and my time line is similar to yours

So please do let me know when you have received your approval email/Ceremony invitation

Hi,

I haven't heard from HO. Defiantly, I will let you know.

yomishu
Mood:
India

Post by yomishu » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:42 pm

slpr200 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:29 pm
yomishu wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 am
slpr200 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you,
RR
Hi

Hi,

I haven't heard from HO. Defiantly, I will let you know.
Hi
I have received the email from HO regarding my application and its approved, now the wait for the ceremony begins
All the best for your result :)

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Congrats. I haven't received yet.

slpr200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by slpr200 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Hi,

I received an email from the HO and got approval.

Thanks to everyone

Regards
RR