ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Momoh30
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Spouse

Post by Momoh30 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi all,
Just a quick question if I do not recieve a letter from the home office after the 71 days can I still go a head with my marriage?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:54 am

Momoh30 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Hi all,
Just a quick question if I do not recieve a letter from the home office after the 71 days can I still go a head with my marriage?
Contact the registrar? I am assuming you mean your notice for marriage was extended for 70 days. Usually this happens when HO has to carry out investigations before they can make a decision for marriage to take place. Worth checking with the registrar.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:07 am

Momoh30 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Hi all,
You need to follow the procedure of your local registrar and most importantly will have to comply with any contemporary national/regional rule gets geared up owing to covid 19.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.