ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip address is different from my current address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pudge1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslip address is different from my current address

Post by Pudge1234 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Hi,

I am applying for a UK finance visa for my partner.

When looking at providing my financial evidence I satisfy all the financial requirements needed, but my payslip is showing my old address. I had mistakenly not updated it when I moved house around 8 months ago.

My bank statement is addressed to my current address and is correct.

Is the address on the payslips an issue?

What can I do here? I'm unsure if I'll be able to get the payslip address changed before its next issue date and would really like to submit my application to get it started.

Thanks,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Payslip address is different from my current address

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:37 pm

Many people have two homes or two different addresses. I do not see an issue in that.

You can simply clarify this in the cover letter that you forgot to update the address on payroll.

As long your payslips are genuine and the amount reflects in your bank statements, a small clarification is sufficient.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Pudge1234 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:27 pm
Hi,

I am applying for a UK finance visa for my partner.

When looking at providing my financial evidence I satisfy all the financial requirements needed, but my payslip is showing my old address. I had mistakenly not updated it when I moved house around 8 months ago.

My bank statement is addressed to my current address and is correct.

Is the address on the payslips an issue?

What can I do here? I'm unsure if I'll be able to get the payslip address changed before its next issue date and would really like to submit my application to get it started.

Thanks,
Simple general question that no issue including any knock on effect because payslips you would be using to meet the financial requirement instead proof of address. However, for keeping the things uncoiled always strive to remain up-to-date in all aspects in future.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Pudge1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Pudge1234 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Thank you both for taking the time to clarify. I appreciate the help!