ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to formally give up an appeal right?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LESTOU
China

How to formally give up an appeal right?

Post by LESTOU » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Dear Admin & Members

My ILR application was refused one week ago, and I do not intend to appeal. My current visa expires on 14/01/2020, and the decision letter stated the following,

"You have 14 calendar days from the date this letter was sent to appeal the decision to refuse your application. If you think you have a legitimate reason to remain in the UK and you do not intend to appeal this decision you need to make an application to stay. Details of how to apply can be found on the immigration pages of www.gov.uk. If you do not tell us as soon as you can of any reasons why you should be allowed to stay and you apply later you may lose any right of appeal against a refusal of that application."

Will I be forced to leave this country before the end date of my visa? I would like to renew my tier 2 visa again, how do I formally inform the home office about my plan?

Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to formally give up an appeal right?

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Nothing you need to do other than apply for a visa before your current visa expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.