ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC application casework enquiry

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JohnBishop
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

BC application casework enquiry

Post by JohnBishop » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:26 am

Hi Everyone
I just received an enquiry from Home Office.

"Passport(s) or travel document(s) to cover the period from 4th October 2015 to 4th April 2016 and 6th April 2020 to 3rd October 2020.

As you are a national of a European Union member state or of Switzerland, you should provide alternative evidence of your residence in the UK to cover this period in addition to any passport or travel document you hold. The enclosed annex outlines the evidence you should provide.

The documents / information are required to demonstrate to the Secretary of State that the requirements for citizenship are met. Failure to reply to this letter by the date given will result in the application being refused."

I don't get it. It says about passport or travel documents but to prove residence.
Is this to do with only employment history or also travel documents for journeys outside of UK for these 2 periods?
I have already declared all the travel dates for these periods.

By the look of things I didn't attach a P45 document for the mentioned 2015-2016 period and payslips for period after P60 2019-2020.
I just don't want them to come back and say that there is still something missing, we need a P45 and also payslips from back in 2016 in addition to some travel documents. I don't have a passport I used back in 2015-2016.
By the way do I reply to the same email address with attachments of upload them to UKVCAS?
"Before we can proceed further please send all of the following scanned documents to this office" by post?

Please advise
Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: BC application casework enquiry

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:39 am

It seems you should reply to the email address used by caseworker, attaching scans of missing documents and any explanations,i.e. no passport etc.
AND send copies by special delivery so you get proof of posting and delivery.
At this stage no upload to UKVCAS.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.