ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending supporting documents for first passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny_uk123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sending supporting documents for first passport

Post by sunny_uk123 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Hello everyone

Finally got ceremony done and now applying for passport :)

We are 3 members of the same family applying together via online method. It created individual application refs for each of us and now I have to send supporting docs, I want to ask if it is possible to send documents for all of us together in one envelope?

As the address to send documents has application ref, is it possible to list all three reference nos to combine these or just avoid the possible confusion/delay ?

Thank you very much for all the help!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Sending supporting documents for first passport

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Double check the address generated for each applicant. HMPO has different offices in different cities. Each applicant could have different address also. It is always best to send each case separately (my suggestion).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

coolrockspart2
India

Re: Sending supporting documents for first passport

Post by coolrockspart2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:10 pm

When you will post the supporting documents you will have to specify pex number(application ref) so if you send all 3 in one passport officer may get confused.
As cullinan suggested would be safer to send them separately but completely upto you.