ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revision in Approval Criteria

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amit T
Newly Registered

Revision in Approval Criteria

Post by Amit T » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:10 am

Hi Friends,

I understand that Approval criterias for HSMP are going to be revised soon. I am planning to apply in June'05 and therefore am a little anxious what could the changes be. Of course the Offficial statements by the Home secr. suggests a drastic change BUT in next 5 years..

Does anyone have a logical clue to what changes could be in next 6 months?

My present eloigibility criteria:

Graduation in Civil Engg. ------- 15 pts
6 years experiance as structural Engg. --- 35 pts
Last 12 mnths earning ( for June 04 to may 05 ) ---- 25 pts

Expected Total : 80

This thread is for a proper orientation of myself in advance. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:01 pm

The only thing we be certain about is that we cant be certain about exactly whats going to change. Noone knows how the requirements will be changed or more importantly when they are going to impleement the changes.

shonolaku
Newly Registered

Post by shonolaku » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:57 pm

F2k, Although I am a Jan 2005 applicant still expecting decision, I actually share your views. I think you guys should wait instead of withdrawing your application. You should pray and hope for the best while you preapare for the worst (God forbide).

I pray we all hear Goodnews soon.