ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vfs website

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dani122
United Kingdom

Vfs website

Post by Dani122 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:54 am

Hi my husbands been for his biometric appointment in December and documents uploaded. When I log back into the vfs website, it still had the option to upload documents is this normal? There’s also ‘review and pay’ and ‘refund’ at the bottom. They’re both unable to be clicked on. Worried that my documents haven’t been fully submitted but I’m not sure if this is normal as we didn’t do it by ourselves.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Vfs website

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:00 am

Dani122 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:54 am
Hi my husbands been for his biometric appointment in December and documents uploaded. When I log back into the vfs website, it still had the option to upload documents is this normal? There’s also ‘review and pay’ and ‘refund’ at the bottom. They’re both unable to be clicked on. Worried that my documents haven’t been fully submitted but I’m not sure if this is normal as we didn’t do it by ourselves.
This observed severally by numerous applicants and reported but still not updated. Your submission done and fine, leave it that way.
Do NOT attempt to do anything on those documents even though shows you can still.