ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI contact details

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kimuk
Newly Registered
Vietnam

UKVI contact details

Post by kimuk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:33 pm

Hello everyone and happy new year, wishing you all a healthy year ahead !

I have submitted my ILR visa a while ago and just want to email or write a letter to UKVI to ask them for an update. I know they are extremely busy as always but just thinking, a quick remind may be of little help.

I have searched on the home office website but no luck so would be very grateful if anyone can please help me with UKVI email address and postal address as im going to email and write a letter to them at the same time.

Thanks & regards
Kim

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UKVI contact details

Post by ajitu92 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:47 pm

Has it been over 6 months since you applied? If not, you have to wait until 6 months pass, as that is their service standard.
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

kimuk
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: UKVI contact details

Post by kimuk » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:20 am

ajitu92 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:47 pm
Has it been over 6 months since you applied? If not, you have to wait until 6 months pass, as that is their service standard.
Thanks for your respond. If you know their email & postal address, please help me. Thanks