ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lost expired passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aquinas9
Newly Registered
United States of America

lost expired passport

Post by aquinas9 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:43 am

Hello,

Just want to ask something regarding the passport issue..

I think I lost my old/expired passport but the lost one partly includes my last 5 years trip history.

I have uploaded the scanned copy of the old passport (luckily I am keeping scanned one which used for my ILR application) but unable to bring the physical copy.

Did anybody have similar situation before? Would it be a problem for my citizenship application?

Many thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: lost expired passport

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:07 pm

You only need your original current passport for the UKVCAS appointment. If you have the copy of the old passport (covering your qualifying period) just upload that.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.