ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of residence????

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ves
Newly Registered

evidence of residence????

Post by ves » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 pm

two years ago i got married to my husband ..we got refused even i submited some proofs i was living in spain (bank statement,flat contract..)..we appealed and then it started..first we got all our documents back asking for the details of my husband's job details..we send the required documents..3 months later i got the phone call from the lady from the DOJ asking me why in my file only documents she has is my husband's employer's letter..at the end we figured out that the person who send me my doc.back didnt photocopied it..so,i submitted another application and sand all the documents again..got the originals back..and now i was calmly waiting for their answer (especially after the verdict in luxemburg)..i was so excited when i got letter yasterday.i waited for my hosband to open it..an at first i was thinking he was joking...
now they are asking me for EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCE IN THIS STATE,which also includes "letter of registration of tenancy from the privat residental tenancies board"...anyone knows what is it??..we have our contract but we never registrated anywhere..first time i even heard about it..
currently i have stamp 3 till december..
the end fo the leter from DOJ (signed by james j. walsh) states:PROVISION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION IS NOT A GARANTEE OF A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION.
is this true? is this nightmare still not over for some of us? did anybody have similar experience?
thanks

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:23 am

Your landlord is responsible for registering you with the 'private residental tenancies board' when you fill out the application form and and you are supposed to receive a confirmation letter from them.
http://www.prtb.ie/tenant_pubregfaq.htm#lq1

ves
Newly Registered

Post by ves » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:51 am

Your landlord is responsible for registering you with the 'private residental tenancies board' when you fill out the application form and and you are supposed to receive a confirmation letter from them.
http://www.prtb.ie/tenant_pubregfaq.htm#lq1

am sure our landlord didnt do this..and its our 4th year in the same flat..on monday will call the agency which we rented the flat from and see what they are saying..anyway do you think i can send the contract instead?
and thank you very much for your reply..