ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Point On Licence - Twice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

Point On Licence - Twice

Post by zshaan21 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Dear Members,

Hope you are well and save.

I am planning to apply for British Citizen ship; I have 6 points on my license last year in January 2020 and I paid fine in full and didn't challenge it further in court.

I will mention 6 points in my application which is absolutely fine.

However, I had 3 points on my license in February 2014 and I paid fine in full. The 3 points were expired in 2017 and automatically removed from the license - DVLA system.

I have checked from DVLA online account and there are only 6 points mentioned on my license details which were issued last year.

Do I also need to mention these 3 expired points? Please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Kind Regards,

Zeeshan Ahmed

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Point On Licence - Twice

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:55 pm

Declare the 6 points from Jan 2020.

The guidance mentions to declare all FPNs. However, FPN alone is not a criminal conviction. No where on the form it asks to declare an FPN alone. If you want to go by the books declare both FPNs. It will have no impact on the AN application anyways.

I had a SP30 FPN also. Points expired and record deleted before I applied. I did not declare it. Did not have any issues.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.