ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier1 - Dependents visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crest12
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier1 - Dependents visa

Post by crest12 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:35 pm

hello guys,

I need some information please , regarding dependents visa..

current situation is , I have already received stamped Visa for Tier-1 (did work permit to tier 1)

1) Need to apply dependents visa (spouse and kid) , i hope i need to send two dependent application form(kid-2 years old , spouse) - question is do i need to pay total of 395 for application fee or it would be 395*2

2) In dependent application at one place dependent has to sign (page 24 of 33 in application form in declaration section ), how about for kid below 18 years ? i didn't see section for authorisation for kids below 18 years

appreciate your help in this pease

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:39 pm

1) Each applicant will need to pay the appropriate visa fee.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

GreatTier1
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for Tier1 - Dependents visa

Post by GreatTier1 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 am

crest12 wrote:hello guys,

I need some information please , regarding dependents visa..

current situation is , I have already received stamped Visa for Tier-1 (did work permit to tier 1)

1) Need to apply dependents visa (spouse and kid) , i hope i need to send two dependent application form(kid-2 years old , spouse) - question is do i need to pay total of 395 for application fee or it would be 395*2

2) In dependent application at one place dependent has to sign (page 24 of 33 in application form in declaration section ), how about for kid below 18 years ? i didn't see section for authorisation for kids below 18 years

appreciate your help in this pease

thanks
I applied with my spouse and 10 months old baby. The baby could not sign, so I wrote his name in the space provided and also made it known that he could not sign for himself because he is child. The applications were approved without any form of problem. We got the docs and visa back 2 days ago.

For the fees, they have to pay 395*2. My dependants' were free because they applied at the same time with me. Hope this help. Best wishes.

sampras
Newly Registered

DOES IT MEAN THAT WE CAN APPLY SINGLY IN UK FOR TIER 1

Post by sampras » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:00 am

DOES IT MEAN THAT WE CAN APPLY SINGLY IN UK FOR TIER 1 and then once we recievewe can apply for Dependants (wife and kid )

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 am

If you are inside the United Kingdom,
The fee you must pay wrote:Dependant applications for your spouse, partner or children under 18 which are sent together with your own form are free of charge. Dependant applications for children over 18, or any dependant applications sent separately or later, will have to pay an extra fee of £395.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.