ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa please advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sameeraa
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa for Spouse

Post by Sameeraa » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Im sorry, this is not a reply, but a new question.

My issue is Settlement Visa for Spouse from Pakistan. I wish to make an application, to join my lawful husband in the UK. I have a 9-year-old child, from my former husband, who has been divorced for over 9 years now. I don't have any custody papers for my child. my ex used to pay maintenance for the child, and that has stopped. I make all life decisions from health, education, and upkeep for my child. In Order to make a satisfactory, spouse application to join my husband in the UK, I need to satisfy that my child is my responsibility. In the absence of the court endorsed document, what are the alternative options that I can consider, that will be accepted by the Immigration Officer in Karachi, when assessing my application. can you please suggest options, and ways to obtain those options, so that I may have a successful outcome. many thanks in anticipation.

Sameeraa
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa please advise

Post by Sameeraa » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:12 pm

Hi, I need some advice, my wife and her son wish to join me in the UK. She will be making spouse application to join me. Question is she does not have court papers concerning custody of her son although he has been with her since birth and is 9 years old. What can be the solution to this?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa please advise

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 pm

My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.