ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query to Moderators (Please do help)Hi All,

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

divisionbell

Urgent Query to Moderators (Please do help)Hi All,

Post by divisionbell » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Dear Moderators/Experts,
I would highly appreciate if the senior persons can guide me related to the following query:
I came to UK on HSMP this year. I have got a good job with a UK company. But my job requires me to travel abroad and I'll have to stay out of UK more than one month time in one go. But I am being paid my salary in my UK account. My question is if I make number of work-related trips abroad within the first 2 years and the cumulative time of these trips exceed 6 months (in one time, ofcourse I'll stay out of UK less than 3 months), will it have any adverse impact on my extension after 2 years? Also, if the total number of days that I spend outside UK is more than 6 months, will it have any adverse impact on my ILR after 5 years?

I would really appreciate your kind help and if any reference to some valid document can be given in this regard.
Thanks

Soko_Mukanya
Newly Registered

Post by Soko_Mukanya » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm

divisionbell,

My advice would be to call HO and discuss it with them directly detailing your situation. You do not have to give your name or specific details about where you work and they are obliged to provide you with the correct information relevant to your situation. This way, you can make informed decisions.