ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa refused from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

razian97
United Kingdom

Family visit visa refused from Pakistan

Post by razian97 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:19 pm

Hi there,

Me and my wife applied visit visa for our 5 family members from Pakistan on exceptional and compelling grounds to see and meet my family and my disable son and to give us some emotional support.
NHS and School Senco given us support letter and explained my son's extreme heart condition.due to his disability , we have been unable to travel to Pakistan from last seven years.
Cardiologist and other medical team do not allow us to travel by aeroplane because traveling by air will make his oxygn saturations reduce to dangerous level in high altitude .we have been struggling alot and running around hospitals for our son treatment from seven years.I explained every thing in my covering letter.
Can you please guide me how and where I can contact to reconsider decision made on my family visit visa application by british embassy in Abu Dhabi UAE.
I want to send email to entry clearance officer who refused application and to ask him to reconsider his decision.

Regards
Razian

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Family visit visa refused from Pakistan

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm

What were the reasons given for refusing the visa applications?

Can you post the refusal, with any personal details removed.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:25 pm

A large family group is unlikely to be readily granted visit visas unless there is virtually 100% guaranteed return to Pakistan.
If the group of 5 is a large proportion of your immediate family that will reduce the chances further. I am afraid it will point to a potential de camp of family members to the UK.

It is probably more realistic to stagger the visits of the family members.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:25 pm
A large family group is unlikely to be readily granted visit visas unless there is virtually 100% guaranteed return to Pakistan.
If the group of 5 is a large proportion of your immediate family that will reduce the chances further. I am afraid it will point to a potential de camp of family members to the UK.

It is probably more realistic to stagger the visits of the family members.
Refusal could have something to do with this family question from 2018.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-ho-d ... l#p1609336
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:26 pm

Based on the historic post it would be a concern for a caseworker that further family members would not return.
Does not bode well for future visa applications