ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hlatif567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Payslips

Post by hlatif567 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Hi,

I hope someone can reassure me with the following issue. I applied for a spouse visa through a lawyer. I get paid annually for my job which is salaried and have been with this company since September 2019. My pay from September 2020 increased. In the online application form, the option ‘not same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount’ was selected and consequently 12 months of pay slips were requested.

My lawyer only asked for 6 months pay slips. From what I’ve read on this forum, we should have selected the first option of ‘same amount continuously, above the financial requirement’ and provided 6 months.

I had my biometrics done on the 24th November and this has me worried. Would it be an issue if we were asked for 12 months pay slips but only gave 6 months?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Payslips

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:15 pm

You fall under category A. 6 months salary slips are needed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

hlatif567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hlatif567 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank you for the reply. If the lawyer selected ‘not payed the same amount continuously but above the requirement’ would that make a difference?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:58 pm

hlatif567 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:26 pm
Thank you for the reply. If the lawyer selected ‘not payed the same amount continuously but above the requirement’ would that make a difference?
No. You were paid above the requirement in all those months.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:02 pm

hlatif567 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:26 pm
No it won't as long as you have earned the required amount in the last 6 months prior before submitting your application.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

hlatif567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hlatif567 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:37 pm

Thank you very much guys for the reassurance! It makes a massive difference. Hopefully not long now until we get a reply!!