ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship Queries - Refree and Cover Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chadhas
Newly Registered
India

British Citizenship Queries - Refree and Cover Letter

Post by chadhas » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Hi,
I have submitted my naturalization application and missed below points:
1. I didn't put the middle name of the Referee as per their passport, I will write a cover letter, But can someone please tell me the template for the cover letter and who do I address the letter to?
2. One of the referees is a Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council. Is that acceptable?

Do I need to upload the referee signed letter on the portal beforehand or I have to take it on the day of the appointment?
Do I need to give any digital passport photos?

Thanks in Advance
Sanya

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British Citizenship Queries - Refree and Cover Letter

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:24 pm

chadhas wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 pm
Hi,
I have submitted my naturalization application and missed below points:
1. I didn't put the middle name of the Referee as per their passport, I will write a cover letter, But can someone please tell me the template for the cover letter and who do I address the letter to?
There aren't templates for cover letters as they are only required if necessary, just address to UKVI "To whom it may concern".
2. One of the referees is a Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council. Is that acceptable? Yes

Do I need to upload the referee signed letter on the portal beforehand or I have to take it on the day of the appointment? You upload them when you get them, before the appointment.
Do I need to give any digital passport photos? Will be taken at the appointment.

Thanks in Advance
Sanya
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

chadhas
Newly Registered
India

Re: British Citizenship Queries - Refree and Cover Letter

Post by chadhas » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:49 pm

Thank you for your prompt response and for confirming my doubts.