ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS for Non EEA Spouse

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sal911
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EUSS for Non EEA Spouse

Post by sal911 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:30 pm

Hi,

I am helping a family member with her next visa application. She has just arrived into the UK and hoping for some advice from experienced members or anyone who has recently applied for the EUSS.

She entered the UK on an EEA family permit which expires in May 2021. She is a non EEA national married to an EEA national (he just received his pre settled status on the 4th Feb). Her husband arrived in October to the UK.

My question is can she apply to the EUSS straight away without any specific supplementary evidence? She has just arrived and therefore doesn’t have an NI Number or proof of address etc.

I am in the process of researching in more detail. In the meantime if anyone can give some pointers I would appreciate it.

Thanks