ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Sent back

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RedBlue
India

BRP Sent back

Post by RedBlue » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:47 am

Dear Admins,

Need help with undelivered BRP. I have moved address since my original application.

Application made from old address - 15th Aug 2020
Mentioned in a separate letter during Biometric appointment that I have changed my address in Oct appt. But I think it went unnoticed.
Moved to new address in September
Received approval - 15th Nov 2020
BRP not received application submitted on 2 different occasions
Recived email yesterday to chase up with TNT.
Called TNT and they have returned it to home office as they could not deliver on 19th of Nov 2020

What is the best was to get the BRP. I have submitted the form on the UKVI to redeliver to the new address a few times now.

Thanks in Advance.
RB

jms-wex
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Sent back

Post by jms-wex » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:40 pm

We have a similar situation. Notified a change of address from the original application on 21 December 2020. Then had a positive decision email on 19 January, but no BRP and no email with TNT tracking details.

Today, 11 Feb had an email acknowledging the change of address.

Any suggestions for a way to find out what has happened? Suspect that they tried to deliver to the old address. Does anyone have a number to call for TNT just to see if I can at least discover something?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

RedBlue
India

Post by RedBlue » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:52 pm

I had to fill out the form on the gov.uk site 3 times since the 28th of Nov but only got a response back on 6th Feb with a TNT tracking no from HO, when I called TNT they said they have sent it back to the home office in January. Now we are stuck with no BPR. If I have to report the BRP lost, it's another £75, and it's hard to go through the same process as I can't get an appointment. I have requested my MP to chase up with HO as it not my fault and I have submitted the change of address details.

Regards,
Redblue.

RedBlue
India

Post by RedBlue » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:56 pm

If you received an acknowledgement then you should get it to you new address. I have not recieved any acknowledgement.
jms-wex wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:40 pm
We have a similar situation. Notified a change of address from the original application on 21 December 2020. Then had a positive decision email on 19 January, but no BRP and no email with TNT tracking details.

Any suggestions for a way to find out what has happened? Suspect that they tried to deliver to the old address. Does anyone have a number to call for TNT just to see if I can at least discover something?

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:44 pm

My wife received her FLR M visa approval on 7th december 2020 but still waiting for her BRP.
We moved house in November and submitted a change of address form.
After submitting brp not arrived form and 20 days chaser and sending emails to brp delivery team, we received an email that they sent the brp to our old address in december. we went to our old address to enquire about brp and were told that they did not receive any letter from the home office. My father died last week and we could not attend the funeral because of the brp.
We dont want to apply for a replacement card as it will take another 2/3 months we have to do biometrics enrolment again and also have to pay the fees. It was not our fault that they sent the brp to our old address when we had already informed the home office about the change of address. Please suggest what to do now

RedBlue
India

Post by RedBlue » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Dear Admins,

Can someone please help here, as I think there are a few people in the same boat.

Reagrds,
Redblue

segun103
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by segun103 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:45 pm

Im equally on the same boat as everyone here. My brp was sent to my solicitor former address and he never informed the home office about change of address. TNT insist there's nothing they could do and i have since declared my brp missing but my solicitor isn't willing to proceed with finishing up those forms. Now I'm very stuck and its painful.
Does anyone here have an idea if I'd be required to pay to capture my biometric and how many days would it take to get it sorted.

segun103
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by segun103 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:07 pm

jms-wex wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:40 pm

You can ring TNT