ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professional Referee for MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Longterm-PR
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Professional Referee for MN1 application

Post by Longterm-PR » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:39 pm

Hiya,
I am applying MN1 registration for my daughter (born in UK in 2012) and have a query about the referee who has a professional standing.

I have approached her school for the reference however they replied that they have stopped providing reference as a policy change.

My daughter has been taking singing lessons from professional music tutor for last 3 years. Can I provide their reference in the application to fulfil the requirements of referee who has a professional standing?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Professional Referee for MN1 application

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:30 am

Please do not post duplicate posts in topics not related to your application. Your chaser post in the AN form advice topic has been removed.

The professional referee needs to be in the UKVI accepted professions list, page 24 in the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... y-guidance
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.