ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about ILR Priority Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dinushka

Question about ILR Priority Service

Post by dinushka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:51 pm

Hi members,

I have two questions please. My first question is this that I read that we can apply for ILR 28 days before finishing the 5 years route (as partner of British citizen). My question is this that can I pay £500 for priority service to get a decision within 5 working days? While i'm applying 28 day prior before completing the 5 years time?

Second question is this, that which ILR form do I need for Spouse route? and which ILR form do I need for my 6 years child, who came along with my wife from Non-EU country (she was born there), on same 5 years route.

I look forward for your help.

regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Question about ILR Priority Service

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 am

1) Yes you can as long as a priority service is provided. You learn if priority service is offered on the payment papge of the application online.

2) SET(M). The child should be included in the same application
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-m
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dinushka

Post by dinushka » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:22 am

thanks for the reply.

So you mean that my wife can get the ILR 23 days before completing the five years if pay £500 extra? If submit the application 28 days early.

So is there no need to fill the separate form for my child? If there is no need to fill the separate form then do i need to pay only £500 to get the quick-decision for both (mother and child), or do i need to pay £1000 ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:30 am

The priority fee is £500 per applicant.

Note the priority and super priority service is not currently available for their ilr route in form SET M. List of routes it is available for in link below, SET M isn't one of them.

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dinushka

Post by dinushka » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:27 pm

dear CR001,

could you tell me that is this form for only one person (my wife), or I can also add the name f 2nd applicant (my child) in same form?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 am
??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dinushka

Post by dinushka » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:16 pm

dear CR001,

could you tell me why this page is giving different information?

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement
You may be able to pay for a faster decision on a visa or settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) application if you’re applying from inside the UK.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you can currently only pay for a faster decision on certain visas.

To get a decision within 5 working days
If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘priority service’ when you apply. It costs £500 in addition to the application fee.

A decision will be made within 5 working days of your UK Visa and Citizen Application Services (UKVCAS) appointment.

To get a decision by the end of the next working day
If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘super priority service’ when you apply. It costs £800 in addition to the application fee.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Have you clicked on the hyperlink over "certain visas"?
There is no SET(M) here

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:52 am
1) Yes you can as long as a priority service is provided. You learn if priority service is offered on the payment page of the application online.

????????????????
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice