ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exiting UK with invalid UK visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suneetkumar
Newly Registered

Exiting UK with invalid UK visa

Post by suneetkumar » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm

I am holding an Indian passport,in 2007 before expiry(leave to remain expired in Oct 2007) of my leave to remain in UK I applied for work permit but the agency through which I applied goofed up my case.

At present I don't have any official document to show my legality in UK.

I only have emails from the agency which says they have been working on my case till now.

Now,I want to go back to India.Please let me know what all problems I might face at the airport while leaving UK?

Will I be considered for deportation,will I be banned to enter UK in future?

Thank you for any help on this

SillyB00
Newly Registered

Post by SillyB00 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:20 am

you can leave the UK with no problem in the airport, but geting Entry Clearance again could be tricky because you over stayed your visa.

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:12 am

If you're are caught during an exit check at one of the big airports, e.g. heathrow, you'll be served with an IS151x form and a note/stamp will be placed in your passport.