ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Online application confusion !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gk4deep
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

FLR M Online application confusion !

Post by gk4deep » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:49 am

Hi everyone
I am filling online form for my wife's FLR M extension and stuck at the financial requirement section. As my individual salary is not sufficient to 18.6k annually so adding my wife's salaried income. We both are in salaried employment with current employer more than six months.
I just want to make sure that is it Category A which we relied on ? and, as i filled the both ours income then next page showing we both needs to submit 12 months payslips and employers letter too. Is it six months or 12 months ? As the guidance showing 6 months if more than six months with current employer. So just saved the application and returning later on.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks.

M35D
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Online application confusion !

Post by M35D » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:06 pm

What option did you choose when they asked if you earn over the financial requirment or not?

I guess you selected lower than the financial requirement?

gk4deep
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Post by gk4deep » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 pm

Thanks for the reply. I chose category A then filled mine income and annual gross then next page added my wife's income. Then next page shows to both of us will submit 12 months payslips and bank statements. So I confused that do I fall in Category B , as we showing both salary to relied on to meet 18.6 k requirement. Or should I fill the amount gross annual combining both of ours annual income ? Any suggestion pz.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:25 am

The online application form doesn't give the option to select CAT A or CAT B. The caseworker will deduce from payslips, employment letter submitted so the UKVI expects applicants to know which category they are applying under.

"2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9 applies), all of the following evidence must be provided:
(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply);"

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

You and your partner only need to provide 6 months payslips each if both of you have been employed for 6 months, please note the application has been designed to think many people need 12 months payslips but that's not the case with the original guidance as mentioned above.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

gk4deep
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Post by gk4deep » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:31 am

Cool. Thank you very much , you have cleared out my confusion. I appreciate your explanation. Thanks.