ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled Status taking over 2 months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

user5877
Poland

Settled Status taking over 2 months

Post by user5877 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi,

First of all I would like to stay I tried calling EU Settlement Scheme helpline but I end up being disconnected after selecting that I want update on my application with a message that they are 'busy, go away'...

I have a very simple question, everyone in my family have been granted EU settled status except for my brother. He's 12 and born in the UK, however he doesn't have UK passport yet (we will apply for it after he gets EU status first).

Anyway, we applied on 1st Jan 2021, received an email confirming his application is in progress and that's it. No call or email ever since.

Is the home office really that busy right now? When I applied 2 years ago, my application was decided within 48 hours.