ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment letter - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AbstractObtuse
Newly Registered

Employment letter - Query

Post by AbstractObtuse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:47 am

Hi ,
I have managed to get an employment letter after a lot of hassle.My comp HR gave me a employment letter with a statement like "His approximate annual gross salary is 38,586 pounds". There is no reporting period , nor a breakup of individual salary credited per month. The letter is dated Sept 13,2008.
Its tough to get another letter with the individual breakup per month. Can i use this letter to substantiate salary for months July 01 2007 till August 31 2008 ? I have proper authentic bank statements that tallies with the net salary credited. How good are my chances of convincing the case worker. Please comment on my chances

Cherio
AbstractObtuse

xen400
Newly Registered

Post by xen400 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 pm

as per the guidance notes a letter from the employer

"clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay"

in addition it states (applicable to your case)

(Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings ï¬

vjs8in

Post by vjs8in » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

You may need to have a period from when to when this corresponds to..