ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) 10 year partner route extension quires,Help !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered
England

FLR(FP) 10 year partner route extension quires,Help !

Post by ceci-rainbow » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:54 am

My husband granted 30 months Leave to remain basic on family and private life. When I pay the IHS, It shows me that visa route :Further Leave to Remain - FLR ; Visa type: Marriage - FLR(M)
It make me confusing. In my mind ,the visa type should be Family and private -FLR(FP). please help. Thank you in advance.

so, I am thinking about this following questions should be somewhere wrong, can anyone help please?
1.Your relationship or private life is the basis of your application to remain in the UK.
Your relationship or private life is the basis of your application to remain in the UK.
What is your relationship to the person you are applying to remain with in the UK?
a. Partner b. Child c. Parent d. Other family member e. I am not applying as a member - I am only applying on the basis of private life in the UK

I choose Partner

2.What type of visa , leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
a. visit
b. work
c. study
d. family
e. EEA residence permit or card
f. settlement
g. other

I choose OTHER, and tap in Leave to remain ( which shows on my BRP card- type of permit)

3.on what basis did you apply for your current visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission?
a. As the partner of a BC , settled person or ....
b. As the child of a BC, settled person or .....
c. As the parent of a BC, settled person or ....
d. As an adult coming to the UK to be cared for ....
e. private life in the UK
f. Leave outside the Immigration rules, including on the basic of compelling or compassionate circumstances or an Article 8 claim
g. Medical grounds or ill health
h. Discretionary Leave
i. None of the above, or I am not sure

I am not sure which one I need choose, as I am a BC, and my kids are BC . please help.

4.Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?
Yes or No?
Because at the beginning, my husband granted LTR under FLR(DL), after first time extension, The home office approved 10 year partner route.

5.Please choose the reason you are applying for an extension, this includes if you are switching to a partner visa from another type.
a. First extension as a partner (following an initial period of entry as a partner, or as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person)
b. Additional extension as a partner
c. First application as a partner from within the UK (for example, you are currently in the UK on another type of visa or permission to stay)
d. You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa and have not yet completed the required amount of time on a partner visa (not including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
e. You require more time to meet the Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK requirements to apply for settlement
f. You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or entered into a civil partnership
g. You are applying for any other reason

mrashid02139

Re: FLR(FP) 10 year partner route extension quires,Help !

Post by mrashid02139 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:40 pm

I am in the same boat. I applied under 10 year partner route although I have received email form the Home Office on last Friday, where they mentioned that I have applied under 5 year partner route. HO has also asked for proof of English Language qualification. I dont know what to do or how to sort this out. I am pretty much sure I selected the 'partner' tab.

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered
England

Re: FLR(FP) 10 year partner route extension quires,Help !

Post by ceci-rainbow » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm

mrashid02139 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:40 pm
I am in the same boat. I applied under 10 year partner route although I have received email form the Home Office on last Friday, where they mentioned that I have applied under 5 year partner route. HO has also asked for proof of English Language qualification. I dont know what to do or how to sort this out. I am pretty much sure I selected the 'partner' tab.
I am sorry to hear about that. Because my husband is not good at English,so I worried about if the nature of visa will be change,he will be trouble when he apply ILR.