ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the purpose of the UKVI Document Checking Service?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Johnc81
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

What is the purpose of the UKVI Document Checking Service?

Post by Johnc81 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know what the purpose of the Document Checking Service that costs about £295 when applying for a UK visa is? What do you get for your money?

I was under the impression that this service would ensure you have met all the requirements for the visa application? By that, I mean they would check that you have not missed any of the criteria.

I have just been told that this is not the case and the service is just to check that you have uploaded a document to each section online, but not whether you have met the criteria. Is this correct?

If so, you could upload your supermarket shopping list in the passport section and they would say it was correct because you have uploaded something, even though it clearly doesn't match the criteria?

Thanks,

John