ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoe09
Newly Registered

Urgent advice please

Post by shoe09 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Please could anyone kindly advice.

I am working as a supply teacher with a parmanent school, will the embassy accept the contact of employment from the agency as a proof of employment. Am earning over 500pounds a week after tax. I have my payslip as well as a statement of account.

I need to present the document for my wife visa application by friday.

Saggi
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent advice please

Post by Saggi » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 pm

shoe09 wrote:Please could anyone kindly advice.

I am working as a supply teacher with a parmanent school, will the embassy accept the contact of employment from the agency as a proof of employment. Am earning over 500pounds a week after tax. I have my payslip as well as a statement of account.

I need to present the document for my wife visa application by friday.
Hello Shoe,

You must provide them 2 proofs of your employment. Try to take a letter from the School Principle on the school's letterhead that you are working there since xxxxx and you are earning xxxxx.

Hope this will help a lot !!

Best of Luck,
Saggi

shoe09
Newly Registered

Post by shoe09 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Thanks Saggi,

I dhl my statement account ( both savings and current account) moreso i gave original copies of my payslips. And my contract of employement with my agecny.

Once again thanks