ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year route to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entpbrao
Newly Registered

10 year route to ILR

Post by entpbrao » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi All, I entered UK in 2014 via ICT and after 3.5 years switched in country to tier 4 dependent and spent 3 years and will be getting into further 3 years as dependent on graduate route starting in July and complete 10 years in 2024. I want to know that all the legal stay for 10 years is considered as legal stay for 10 years long stay and qualify for ILR? And will my spouse and children also qualify for 10 year long stay ILR with a combination of different visas but legally lived in the UK?

Please advise. Thanks.

vinny

Re: 10 year route to ILR

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Please continue in the previous topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.