ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish citizen (works remotely) married to US Citizen, looking to spend couple months at time in USA

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daved115
Newly Registered
Ireland

Irish citizen (works remotely) married to US Citizen, looking to spend couple months at time in USA

Post by daved115 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 pm

Hi,

I'm married to a US citizen. I don't have or never have had any type of visa for the US, apart from the standard tourist visa. We got married in the US in Dec 2019, then moved to Ireland in Jan 2020. Pandemic hit, she has Irish residency here for 3 years and we are talking about spending some time in the states, possible for stretches of a couple of months.

I teach online so my work would be remote..anybody got any advice as to the most suitable type of visa for the spouse of a us citizen looking to possibly live there for a couple months at a time and work remotely?

Thanks.