ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it alright to submit electronic bank statements for MF

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mohammed

is it alright to submit electronic bank statements for MF

Post by Mohammed » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 pm

There is a lot of confusion on can one submit electronic bank statement from an online account I have an online account and I am planning to download the statements print it, take it to the bank, stamp and sign it by them and get letter with all the details as mentioned in the guidance. Is This alright, woudl the cw consider this to be a copy as this is going to be printed by me.coudl some one please answer this

GIMS

Post by GIMS » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 am

Its OK. They will stamp and sign it so that will make it "original". The letter will also be signed and stamped by the bank so that satisifies the requirement. Just make sure the timelines are adhered to.

Cheers.

edocohen
Newly Registered

Post by edocohen » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Sorry People but could you please clarify to me, if the date of the Stamp by the bank is the date of the online bank statement?

In other words, this is when the 7 days count starts!! Am I right?

Thanks

Edocohen

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:10 am

Its the date of the statement that is important, not the date of the stamp.