ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS Life Skills B1 - Passed, what's next?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

user5877
Poland

IELTS Life Skills B1 - Passed, what's next?

Post by user5877 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello,

My mother just have passed her IELTS Life Skills B1 test which she took as she wants to apply for naturalisation. She now just have to get her Life in the UK test sorted and she will be ready to submit her application.

I remember when I was doing my naturalisation application, for Life in the UK test I just received a reference number which I've copied and pasted into my application. Is it the same with this IELTS Life Skills B1 test?

I got degree from UK university so I didn't have to do the test to apply for naturalisation, so no idea how it works. When we login to IELTS website, it shows I we request up to 5 copies to be send to organisations of my choice. Is this what we need to do, or do we just use "Test Report Form(TRF) Number".

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: IELTS Life Skills B1 - Passed, what's next?

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:42 pm

You just enter the reference number in the online form. If you have the certificate, upload with documents also.

See steps:
british-citizenship/steps-to-follow-aft ... 14359.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

user5877
Poland

Post by user5877 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Should I expect a certificate to arrive in the post over the next few days?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:42 pm

user5877 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:27 pm
Should I expect a certificate to arrive in the post over the next few days?
I think so. Check the provider website. It should state the next steps.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.