ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SHOULD I MAIL HO OR HOLD ON ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shonolaku
Newly Registered

SHOULD I MAIL HO OR HOLD ON ?

Post by shonolaku » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:45 pm

My application was received by HO on 26th January and I got acknowlegdement on 8th February with ref # 343XX. I am yet to receive any decision from them as most of the January applicants have already received decision while some February applicants have started getting thiers.

Should I email HO or hold on for a while?

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:50 pm

shonolaku,
hold on for a couple of weeks - it may be that your decision letter is already in the mail to you. I know it's hard, especially when you see others of us with our letters already, but I really think you will know soon.
lynn

shonolaku
Newly Registered

Post by shonolaku » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:57 pm

lynn132,

Thanks for your encouragement. You really understand my ..... I am already getting worried. How far with your EC?

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:04 pm

I will have to apply through the Consulate in Los Angeles. I will do the application online, mail them the documents they need, and I'm told it will take about five days for them to send my passport back with the visa stamped in it. I think the process here is a bit simpler than it is in some other countries (sounds really hard in Pakistan especially), since it is rare for an interview to be requested. Since I have several things to settle here before I move, I am planning on applying for EC in a few weeks, and moving over in May.

Ayesha_Khan

Re: SHOULD I MAIL HO OR HOLD ON ?

Post by Ayesha_Khan » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:34 pm

shonolaku wrote:My application was received by HO on 26th January and I got acknowlegdement on 8th February with ref # 343XX. I am yet to receive any decision from them as most of the January applicants have already received decision while some February applicants have started getting thiers.

Should I email HO or hold on for a while?
:shock: i'm a jan. candidate ... i haven't recieved any decision yet ... which jan candidates have received decisions ???

i thought they are doing feb ... r u talking abt FLR - IED ??