ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RESIDENCE CARD UPDATE ??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

RESIDENCE CARD UPDATE ??

Post by Gooner14 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 am

Hi all this is a getting a bit confusing for me ! If anyone could help or advice would be highly helpful and appreciated!
Unmarried partner got my residence card on 2019 valid until 2024 ! Do I need to update for card ? And the deadline is actually June for the people already in the uk ?
Thanks

Bazinga_
United Kingdom

Re: RESIDENCE CARD UPDATE ??

Post by Bazinga_ » Tue May 04, 2021 11:28 am

Gooner14 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 am
Hi all this is a getting a bit confusing for me ! If anyone could help or advice would be highly helpful and appreciated!
Unmarried partner got my residence card on 2019 valid until 2024 ! Do I need to update for card ? And the deadline is actually June for the people already in the uk ?
Thanks
Hi. Yes you have to if yours was issued under EEA regulations. You have to apply for presettle/settled status first though if you haven’t already done so. All EEA issued cards will be invalid on the 1st of July even though expiry date on card may be longer. You need to upgrade it for EUSS one

Mine expires in 2023.

This is the link to upgrade the card https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1576086989

Gooner14
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Gooner14 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:37 am

Bazinga_ wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:28 am
Gooner14 wrote:
Thanks
Hi. Yes you have to if yours was issued under EEA regulations. You have to apply for presettle/settled status first though if you haven’t already done so. All EEA issued cards will be invalid on the 1st of July even though expiry date on card may be longer. You need to upgrade it for EUSS one

Mine expires in 2023.

This is the link to upgrade the card https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1576086989

Ok thank you ! I do have pre settle status and my unmarried partner also got settle status !
I still have to update right ?
Thank you !

Bazinga_
United Kingdom

Post by Bazinga_ » Tue May 04, 2021 11:43 am

Gooner14 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:37 am
Bazinga_ wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:28 am
Gooner14 wrote:
Thanks

Mine expires in 2023.

Ok thank you ! I do have pre settle status and my unmarried partner also got settle status !
I still have to update right ?
Thank you !
Good.

Yes that’s right, you still have to update/upgrade to EUSS BRC