ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nearly 6 months, no news on naturalisation or email saying it will take longer than six months

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

verty
Newly Registered

Nearly 6 months, no news on naturalisation or email saying it will take longer than six months

Post by verty » Wed May 12, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi,

I applied for British Naturalisation in December, it's getting past the five mark month. I have not received any news or correspondence from the Home Office. I have seen some people have gotten a email saying that their application will not be completed in the six month time frame. When is this email generally sent? Do people get past the six month mark without even getting correspondence that its going to take more than six months?

If someone could let me know. I am becoming quite anxious about this and can see loads of people after me applying, getting approved within weeks, while others have to wait. Pretty annoying if you ask me. I would just at least like some kind of update, but I've gotten absolutely no insight into anything

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Nearly 6 months, no news on naturalisation or email saying it will take longer than six months

Post by CR001 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Please stop spamming the forum with the same multiple question!!!

british-citizenship/how-to-contact-the- ... l#p2009244
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.