ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child benefit claim

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Child benefit claim

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon May 17, 2021 7:26 am

Hi I have a question,I’m in a spouse visa which has restricted to claim any public funds,I am married to a British national and we have 2 months old son my husband claim for child benefit but he put my bank account to recieve the money is that okey?im a bit worried as I have biometric appointment for my extension of my visa this week should I write a cover letter? Thank you 🙏

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child benefit claim

Post by CR001 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:46 am

Please continue in your existing topic where you have already asked this question!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.