ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding UK.........HSMP,Work permit...please advise me

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SudhirBagadhi
Newly Registered

Regarding UK.........HSMP,Work permit...please advise me

Post by SudhirBagadhi » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:58 am

Hello All,

I am a SAP Consultant and was working from past 4 years,presently i am working in malaysia from jan 2008.Can anyone please let me clarify the below doubts.

1. I am intrested to work in UK,what is the process,is that i am suppose to go with HSMP,i dont understand what are these teir1,tier2....etc

2. I alrady gave my IELTS in October 2005 and scored 7.5 bands,is this enough or it will be expired.Is it necessary to write IELTS again.

3. if I am eligible how long does it take to complete the process and what are the necessary documents i should submit for the embassy and also how much bank balance should i show to the consulate.

dear friends sorry for my long message and no consultancies available in malaysia to clear my doubts,please consider this with high priority and clarify me...............

Thanks in Advance...............

rgrds
sudhir

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 am

1. Good choice but wrong time!! Hmsp is like work permit without restirctions of work initially for 3 yrs and then 2 yrs and then if you are eleigible then ILR and then Citizenship. sound easy!
2. Need fresh IELTS i beleive.
3. 1-3 Months depends on case, country. the following link have some general informations, which might help.
http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15879

Also there are lot of people on General tier1 fourn validating their documents lists, so read them and you will get idea, alos best source is to go to BIA web site and read through carefully..

That's what I know.Rest of the members can correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck
Kaff

yewhongwei79

Re: Regarding UK.........HSMP,Work permit...please advise me

Post by yewhongwei79 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 pm

SudhirBagadhi wrote:Hello All,

I am a SAP Consultant and was working from past 4 years,presently i am working in malaysia from jan 2008.Can anyone please let me clarify the below doubts.

1. I am intrested to work in UK,what is the process,is that i am suppose to go with HSMP,i dont understand what are these teir1,tier2....etc

2. I alrady gave my IELTS in October 2005 and scored 7.5 bands,is this enough or it will be expired.Is it necessary to write IELTS again.

3. if I am eligible how long does it take to complete the process and what are the necessary documents i should submit for the embassy and also how much bank balance should i show to the consulate.

dear friends sorry for my long message and no consultancies available in malaysia to clear my doubts,please consider this with high priority and clarify me...............

Thanks in Advance...............

rgrds
sudhir

I am a Malaysian working in UK now, feel free to PM me