ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returned to Zimbabwe for spouse application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zimbabwean
Newly Registered

Returned to Zimbabwe for spouse application

Post by Zimbabwean » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:57 pm

I returned to zimbabwe for a spouse application on 29/09 i was a failed asylum seeker and my in counrty application was not processed.

I had informed to HO i was leaving and gave flight info.I submitted my application on 01/10 and on 02/10 i got a call from the HO asking if i have left the country and wanting my boarding pass as proof,I advised them that i had already submitted an application and that they can confirm with the visa centre in harare that i am here.On the 08/10 the called my husband to say they were closing my file becuase have returned to zimbabwe.(assume they mean asylum).will this delay my application or affect it at all.

When i track my application is says its currently under assessment,can anyone who has experience explain to me if that what it should say,i thought it should say your application has been forwarded to the british embassy for consideration.

nandi2008
Newly Registered

Re: Returned to Zimbabwe for spouse application

Post by nandi2008 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 pm

wrong forum, ooops