ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photo background colour for FLR(IED).

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DeepThroat

Photo background colour for FLR(IED).

Post by DeepThroat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:11 am

Hi all,

Do we have to submit the photos with a WHITE background for FLR(IED) HSMP extension. I DO NOT have photos with white background, neither I could find any photo studio where I can get one. Is this a must? People who have applied for FLR(IED) before can you please comment on this?

Thank you all for your time,
Regards,
Kumar.

baskey

Post by baskey » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:30 am

Hi,

Any automated photo print of 4 passport photos would cost only 3.50 pounds only. Almost many TESCO, Morrison etc having photo machine. You cld find one easily no need to go to Studio. Also it is mentioned in the guidance forms it should be of white background

So dont take chances even in minor issues.....

regards,

Baskey

slor
Newly Registered

You have got to be kidding me!

Post by slor » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:20 pm

edited...

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:34 pm

Thanks Baskey.

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:40 pm

Thanks slor.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:36 pm

Guys nothing worng in asking such question. I also faced same problem when i applied. I had photo with gray background which i took specially for EC. It's really hard to find a photo studio here. I'm lucky to have one in my area. And i don't have any faith in British Automated Machines, i still feel uncomfortable to use them. Why!! because they don't work most of time. Once i lost £ 5 in buying Day travel card from roadside ticket machine. Once a high street ATM put outside of 2nd Largest Bank in world didn't cough up my hard earned 100 GBPs, and gave me recipt of dispense. Another instance i recharged(Topped up) electric prepaid key and it did show in receipt, but when i tried to recharge Electric meter it didn't work, yet to recover 20 GBPs from London Energy. Enough incidents to get scared with machines.

yes you need a photo with white background. Just get a British passport size photo.

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:07 am

Thanks Ajay.
I think this is one of those issues where people from the same country can appreciate.

Jai Bharath.